Production 1-Premier Pro Practice
This coming week will be essential in the creation of our film. We are planning on filming on this coming Saturday, December 19. If all goes to plan, and we will film then, we will begin to work on editing our film. This week for I will be dedicating myself to becoming comfortable with using premier pro. I went over the basics earlier in the year, but now I will be going more in-depth and studying its many features. I have been importing various different types of videos into the program and watching numerous tutorials on how to use the program effectively. In addition, the week after winter break, a specialist in Premier Pro is said to come in for a couple days. This will be extremely helpful since by that time our footage will be edited and if there are any professional improvements needed, we will have the opportunity to seek advice.
Comments
Post a Comment