Post-Production 1 "Brainstorming"
After reviewing the suggestions given to us by our peer's reviews it was time to get to work on perfecting our film. Like before we decided to use PremierPro to make our edits. I mainly focused on smoothening out the transitions for the time being in case we came up with an intuitive idea that could better our film.
The smoothening out of the transitions was not an easy task, but together my group and I completed it. Creating a perfect transition never got old. Every time we achieved the split-second task, we celebrated to its perfection.
While we still had time I wanted to allow us to be able to creatively think out the correct path we wanted to take to make our film the best it could be. We also decided to remove 2 clips so far to save time for other more important clips that we had in mind.
So, currently, those are the only changes we have made to our film but there are most definitely going to be major changes coming to better our film.
Comments
Post a Comment